Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you seen a black and yellow citronella? The toes where blue but that was it. Thanks

·
Registered
635 Posts
The only PDF i can think of is a Brazilian Yellow Head or the tinc bakhuis . i havent seen a black and yellow citronella with blue legs

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
All citronellas have blue, but it's very very deep. The description almost reminded me of my friend's Matechos, but they don' thave any blue on them....

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All citronellas have blue, but it's very very deep. The description almost reminded me of my friend's Matechos, but they don' thave any blue on them....
Thats exactly what I thought. I told him and he said that he knew some experienced people that said it was a citronella. Im going to ask him if I could use his pic or if he could post it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Saul back perhaps?

·
Registered
122 Posts
The Nikita morph looks exactly like a Citronella but has dark almost black legs, maybe they are referring to this morph.

·
Registered
222 Posts
is that what you are talking about? these frogs are all citronellas... in tank lighting their legs are very dark and only their feet are clearly blue, but sometimes a camera flash brings the blue out in their entire leg...

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is that what you are talking about? these frogs are all citronellas... in tank lighting their legs are very dark and only their feet are clearly blue, but sometimes a camera flash brings the blue out in their entire leg...
Thats almost identical to the one I saw. Thats a citronellla no way thats crazzy. Thank you!

·
Registered
222 Posts
thank you zoomie!!!!! they are my original babies <3 I have 5 citronellas, I think I have 3 girls and 2 boys. I have the 2 boys and the largest girl together right now (been not quite a week) and I'm trying to see if anything will happen so I'll know for sure! the boys are still larger than the girls though - guys are 15 months oow and the girls are 12 months oow. keeping my fingers crossed!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts