Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all !

So after a few clean fecals, my 4 leucs are lookin good. I have been thinking about moving them into my larger tank.....just had a few questions I'd like opinions on.

My leucs are around 8ish-10ish months old and are all about just under or around a inch big (cept one younger small one just over a half inch). I have them in a holding 15 gallon tank while they grew and got tested. I have my 55 gallon set up for them and it has been growing in. Now MY question is are my 4 leucs still too young for such a large vivarium or will they be fine and Im thinking too much into it? The 55 is well planted with lots of leaf litter, i just want them to continue to thrive and dont want them getting lost in a big tank ! I attached a quick pic of the 55 gal. I dont think I will put them into the vivarium for atleast a couple weeks, but thought i'd ask all you guys and gals !

Thanks
-Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
i have a group of leucs @ 8 months in a 55 gal similar set up. they're doing great. all over the place climbing and eating up a storm. looks like a great viv. enjoy them!

-brett

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks !

Beth, they are pretty bold already and getting bigger by the week ! Awesome little guys !

Reactions: Bcs TX
1 - 7 of 7 Posts