Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oldest tad (all four legs, 3/4 tail left) should be out of the water in a few days. He's a Pacific Chorus Frog, which mainly feeds on crickets. I know where to get super tiny pinhead crickets for the frogs, but I'm wondering what the best thing is to dust crickets and other foods with? I don't want something super expensive, but I want something good. I have a local vivarium store, a local petco, and a local petsmart. Thanks for any replies! :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Since there are so many I'll just get something for gut-loading crickets and I'll also get some vitamins to dust them with. Thanks for the help. :)
Repashy Calcium Plus is your best bet for a cheap multi-vitamin that covers most of the bases. The "big brand" multivitamins don't compare. Petco & Petsmart won't have them, but the local viv shop you mentioned SHOULD. If they don't - just ask them. ;)

·
Registered
19,318 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Repashy Calcium Plus is your best bet for a cheap multi-vitamin that covers most of the bases. The "big brand" multivitamins don't compare. Petco & Petsmart won't have them, but the local viv shop you mentioned SHOULD. If they don't - just ask them. ;)
I'll go there next week and get the Repashy Calcium Plus. Thanks for the info! :)

Thanks. I read your informative post and now I know what to gut-load with and how to gut-load. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts