Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
reptilefod.com

I have never heard of top hat, but I always use Reptilefood.com. They have always sent great stuff, and have great customer service. They have replaced crickets the next day if there was a problem (eventhough it wasn't their fault at all!). I have tried a couple other places, but this is the only place I order from now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top hat crickets frams is the major cricket distributor to a lot of the zoos in teh US. They also have an ad in Reptiles Magazine. I have tried milbrookfarms, although they are cheap is too much of a headache with shipping and boxes comin gin empty and broken.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I went and asked my general pet store that provides crickets to order pinheads especially for me. They only have adults and like 3 weeks or something way too big for darts and they order 250 for me every week, it works out great because I get them for cheaper than If I would go across town to a more speciatly shop, they have been great except for last week where they sent crickets way too big, I got mad but I am sure it wasn't there fault.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Dont buy anymore, bought some from a local pet shop and now i just breed em, kinda need all sizes at once becuase got darts, leopards, and even my sugar gliders like to catch some and eat em.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yeah, I want to breed my own... but don't have the space or the time right now to devote to crickets. Plus they are sort of smelly, so I would want to breed them in an out of the place area... don't have too many of those in a city apartment :D .

·
Registered
720 Posts
I use reptilefood.com also. They are easy to order from and always arrive alive. They have only made two mistakes and they were fixed immediately.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts