Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently been thinking about some ideas that may make some cash based from a website. I would like to donate a portion of the proceeds to a worthwhile nonprofit organization that helps conservation efforts for dart frogs. Do any of you do this? Could anyone point me to a few organizations that you consider to be working towards conservation of dart frogs and/or thier habitats?

·
Registered
19,322 Posts
You may also be interested in knowing that TWI was able to start giving grants out this year for amphibian conservation programs including one in Madagascar for in-situ conservation.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the information. Hopefully I will be able to make a donation to one of these in the near future. I don't necessarily think that I will be making huge amounts of money but I would like to give some support when and where I am able.:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
If it's a choice between TWI and AArk, please choose TWI. AArk has proven itself to be anti-captive keeping by the general public (cf. their position statement on the recent proposal to regulate interstate transport of amphibians - it was an unambiguous endorsement with no mention made of the good of the general public).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts