Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making my usual rounds in the frog room. Spraying, feeding, etc. Decided I check the Benedicta tank and to my surprise their second clutch of eggs. This time 3 all developing well. Their first batch of 6 have started hatching out and all look great. Just thought I'd share my excitement : )

Oh, here is a not so good pic of their tank. Nothing fancy, but they seem to like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
Pretty exciting finding eggs from these huh? Once they get going, they won't stop. Mine used to lay in black film canisters on the leaf litter all the time, but for the last few months have been laying in broms. Makes it harder on me to pull the eggs :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I found these in the leaf litter as well. I actually found another batch of 3 and only one of those is good, but it's over half way developed. So, I was wrong about round 2 it was round 3.

Been a busy day. I found 2 good clutches of Varadero and my Vanzolinii had scattered eggs here and there, all bad though. Need to get the Vanzos separated out. To many females in one tank and it's causing problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts