Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for basti pics to get a photorealistic tattoo of.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that second one yours? Do you have any more shots of it?

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
All of them are mine. Unfortunately the greenish one was never very robust and is one of the few frogs I have last once they reached adult size. I have a couple more pics on my home computer. None of them show the green color very well, but I will look.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No red orange one in the second pic

·
Super Moderator
2,351 Posts
I'm interestd in that one as well. Does it actually have that change in color from head to body/legs or is that an artifact of lighting? That would be incredible if the color was true!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Sorry. Yes, that was mine too. The lighting exaggerated the coloring a little but it does/did have that gradation.

It is a baby from my gold dust pair. Nearly all of their babies morph out dark red. Over the course of a year or so they get lighter. Some don't quite make it all the way to gold, but their colors tend to lighten on the head first and make their way down. At the 6-12 month mark it makes for some pretty cool color patterns as they change.

I sold her shortly after that picture was taken, so I don't know how far she went to becoming gold dust.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'm interestd in that one as well. Does it actually have that change in color from head to body/legs or is that an artifact of lighting? That would be incredible if the color was true!
Here is a male that I have currently that is doing basically the same thing. There are darker orange rings around his black spots. His back is lighter than his sides and his nose is lighter than his back, but not quite as dramatic as the first picture.

Oh man, I love those yellows Phil.
I still have that frog and he is still beautiful, but a very bright orange instead of yellow.

Reactions: Sktdvs14

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Yea , I am also curious!

In the meanwhile, I can share you my pumilio tattoo :

My artist won 2nd best of day "color" in the brussels tattoo convention 2014 with this piece. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea , I am also curious!

In the meanwhile, I can share you my pumilio tattoo :

My artist won 2nd best of day "color" in the brussels tattoo convention 2014 with this piece. :)
That piece is killer! Who's the artist?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts