Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just uploaded some photos of our bastimentos setup...can anyone give me a set of steps on how to place a picture in this post? I'm SLOW with computers :lol:

Thanks,

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
You could try creating a gallery on here, of if you're using an online web album that allows linking...you right click on the picture and click "properties." Then highlight the "http" address and "copy." In your post, type the following (or click on the "Img" box above your text window):

Paste the "http" address you copied in between those two sets of code and your image should show right up. Make sense?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Its a 30 gallon vert. and I think its been up and running for about a month or so now. I work at a greenhouse and get to have some space so I grow all my plants there and have top pickens :wink:

Heres an old pic of my citronella 75 gallon enclosure:

-Mike

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Where did you get that cool vine in the basti tank?

G

·
0 Posts
what kind of sand is that in the water feature?

those tanks both look great!!!!

Landon

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys thanks! The vines in the tank are wisteria vines. I grow a bunch of them in our nursery and may have some of the vines for sale in the future. They look great and don't mold up like some other wood. The sand is just white aquarium sand (make sure if says for freshwater). Lastly the bromeliads do hold water. They are propped at 45 degree angle but I have some film canisters in the enclosure as well incase they decide to lay in there. Oh and the bushy stuff is asparagus fern.

-Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
My wife and I were lucky enough to see some of Mike's enclosures, the pictures do not do them justice. We were floored by that citronella enclosure.
Ed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts