Dendroboard banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Let me say I am ver pleased to hear that there is success with the bandeds. I am also very pleased they are in capable hands. I hope you all do well with them, and the same goes for the lucky ones who might receive these frogs from you. I will be very happy when they are well established through TWI/ASN. Intermedius are in my opinion one of the most outstanding frogs we have in the hobby.

I have an Intermedius, via Shawn Harrington, with the 6 pack look, it is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Couple of questions for you lucky breeders out there, have you seen male/male or female/female aggression? And where are the egg deposition sites, film canisters, glass..etc...?
thanks, Mark

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I acquired my group as froglets and raised them together. They turned out to be what I believe is 1.2. There has never been any aggression. When the male calls from the tad deposition sites - all 3 frogs cluster around the film canister.

I have never noticed eggs laid on/in the film canisters. Brom leaves and philiodendron leaves are the preferred place for my trio to lay. The tads are then transported to film canisters angled severely downward (not exactly up and down, but close). There doesn't seem to be a color preference for my group.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks, I have plenty of both leaves in their tank but my film canisters are on their sides to also act as laying sites, guess i better turn a few up. The calling male you sent me has been following a couple of frogs around, not sure if he is establishing his dominance or just being sexiful.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts