Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for bamboo poles in San Diego. I am setting up a tank for some Phelsuma Grandis that I will be getting from sgvreptiles at the SD show next month.

I have already tried the Mission Valley Lowes, Home Depot, Michaels and even Pier 1.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes, that's not the place although I'm sure it's lovely to visit there too. This place is next door to a Goodwill type place for battered women. It's the store, not a shelter. When we moved we donated a ton of stuff there, that's how I know there's a bamboo place next door. I can't remember the name but you might try Googling bamboo nursery in San Diego.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, that's not the place although I'm sure it's lovely to visit there too. This place is next door to a Goodwill type place for battered women. It's the store, not a shelter. When we moved we donated a ton of stuff there, that's how I know there's a bamboo place next door. I can't remember the name but you might try Googling bamboo nursery in San Diego.
Yeah Ive been doing that but havent come up with much. Ill prob just try and drive by that place and see whats there.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully they will work with me since they won't have to ship to me

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have access to a lot of fresh bamboo, up to 3" in dia. for cheap. If you don't find anything else, send me a pm.
3 in is what I want. I would like to get it in the next week or so. I'll Pm you.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I just saw them yesterday on craigslist, now they are gone but if I were you, Id check daily to see if they come back up since the seller had a bunch of different size bamboo sticks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts