Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am looking for something to grow down and fill in the back wall of my vivs.
I have fig but it just is not doing it for me. Some names and some pics would be great. This is what i have so far. Keep in mind these are only 12x12x18 so things need to be small.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Quick quesion - how is that Monsoon doing for you? good or bad? To answer your question, ficus pumila looks great when given a year to grow in looking at some peoples tanks. I also think peperomia sp. looks great to cover up things.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quick quesion - how is that Monsoon doing for you? good or bad? To answer your question, ficus pumila looks great when given a year to grow in looking at some peoples tanks. I also think peperomia sp. looks great to cover up things.
Thanks for the plant names. The Monsoon is great easy to use and works great no problems with is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some Peperomia Prostrata on the top piece of wood on the wall, and maybe some pilea glauca in the left rear corner on the 1st tank
Thanks i think i am going to get some Peperomia Prostrata i think it will look good in the tanks and think it will be easy for the frogs to climb up. In both of the tanks there is water flowing down the left side so i cant really use that side.

·
Registered
739 Posts
That tank is awesome looking. Anybody know the latin name for the 'dwarf babies tears' that you have there? I've seen a few various plants sold under that name so I'd like to confirm which one you have, as it looks flippin' amazing and I will have to put some in my current build. Does it like really wet conditions?

thanks for any info

1 - 15 of 15 Posts