Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I love bastis. I've only actually seen them in person once, but they're definitely my favorite frog appearance-wise. I hope to get some in the future.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
love my basti, only wish i could find a male! can we see some full tank shots? id like to see how these little boogers avoided sight in a brom axis for a month hahahaha

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
I was running some color trials with some adult red bastimentos that had faded to orange and had been pulling clutches as part of the diet stressors when I saw this hopping around in the tank. Not the best shot as it hides if disturbed. Somehow they snuck some eggs past.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Outstanding Mark. I think that little guy could have my name written all over it. In fact, if you zoom in close, I can just make out a "J" and an "O".:D Congrats.

Never saw eggs, I thought there was no breeding activity going on, 1 of 2 in the tank, 1 week old red frog beach basti...

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow Jim I never even noticed that...guess i was too busy looking at the other baby in the tank as it is bright cherry red all over. Hopefully I iwll get a pic of it soon.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Your killing me. But I suspect that is intentional.
Wow Jim I never even noticed that...guess i was too busy looking at the other baby in the tank as it is bright cherry red all over. Hopefully I iwll get a pic of it soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts