Dendroboard banner

azureus

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  kyle1745 
#1 ·
from people that have bought these, where is the best place to buy them as far as price, color, and especially size when shipped?

G
#4 ·
I've gotten mine from Sean Stewart.

He's got a few bloodlines including a "sky blue" line which I believe has minimal spots.

Overall, I feel like his azureus have less black spotting and are somewhat a lighter blue shade than others that I have seen.

#7 ·
thanks guys-
color matters somewhat to me but i dont think you can get a dull azureus
i just worry about size bc the first darts i got were 3 auratus only one month out of the water, and they were shipped. needless to say i only have one left. i just trust breeders who sell them at 6+ more i guess.

G
#10 ·
two months ago I purchased 5 tincs 1-2 weeks out of the water. They were shipped USPS all arrived fine and all are doing great. I got a really good price on them. I usually don't buy frogs this young but I was very happy everything worked so well. I had expected to lose one just because of age.

G
#11 ·
I know a breeder from around here that goes to Dallas, TX often with frogs. I have seen his pair and they look great. If you interested PM or email me. He is on this board and I will try and tell him to respond to you. I have a few pictures, but don't have them on my site yet.
I will try and get them posted for you.

G
#14 ·
Pumilio.com out of San Diego is where I got mine. They were quite large and he managed to pick out a pair when they were still only 6 or 8 months old. They shipped well and ate less than a half hour after arriving. When they reached about a year and a half to two years old, they started laying eggs like crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.