Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share some pics of my first tad to morph and leave the water (it was actually a product of the first breeding attempt). These pics are from yesterday and are taken with a dissecting microscope, hence the close-up. The pics are at kingsnake, as I don’t yet have anywhere else to put pictures.

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl ... 00&thumb=1

Cheers

Will

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Very cool, my Azureus tads are still very young, but hoping I get some frogs to turn out. These are my first tads, but I have more eggs coming.

Will said:
Thought I would share some pics of my first tad to morph and leave the water (it was actually a product of the first breeding attempt). These pics are from yesterday and are taken with a dissecting microscope, hence the close-up. The pics are at kingsnake, as I don’t yet have anywhere else to put pictures.

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.pl ... 00&thumb=1

Cheers

Will

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Nice Pics

tuthelimit said:
Will,

Quick question: What type of gravel did you use in your viv? Looks great.

-Richard

It is just regular old aquarium rock.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
very nice pics! i love how close up they are. if you want another easy to use gallery (which is easy to link images from), try making one at frognet.org. you have to email them about it, and they will help you get one started. i also really like your vivarium, looks rather natural. is all the moss java, or what? also, what size is it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tank is a 55g (30L x 18W x 24H) which I made myself. It is not all java moss, but the java is slowly taking over. I'm actually thinking of changing things up a bit to add a bit more dimention to the tank. How much does messing with a tank affect the frogs once they have settled in?

G

·
Why would you want to mess with that tank! it's one of the best tanks stateside that i have ever seen! you might just add some driftwood mounted from the side to give it more vertical space, but the planting and backwall look fantastic.

·
Registered
170 Posts
ya dude totally leave the tank how it is which it is badass. once you get that kind of growth from plants its better just to let em be.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts