Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont understand exactly how you get the link to the picture itself and not the page with the picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You have to right click the picture and hit properties to get the address of the actual picture. You originally tried to do it as the address of the website the picture was on.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Trey,

I just created a free account at PhotoBucket.com. You can load pictures off of your computer and store them there. You need to resize them to around 640 X 480. Then you can copy the url of the picture and paste it in a thread and it will show up.

Good luck,
Tim

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I couldn't see them either and I was about to post it for Trey. When I did this, all of a sudden I could see the other pics? Weird?!

·
Registered
545 Posts
You've exceded your bandwith on the host site, aka, too many people have looked at it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure what you mean by that.

I can see it, but if i leave the page and then hit the back arrow i cant. If I click on the thread again i can see it.

You've exceded your bandwith on the host site, aka, too many people have looked at it

·
Registered
545 Posts
bandwith is the online version of a hard drive (kinda, it's different but this is how it's most easily explained) you have a certain amount of space based on the service you are using (IE Ofoto). Every time someone clicks on your image, it uses X amount of bandwith and after you have used up your alotted amount/month, you cannot see the picture or website anymore.

Edit: Nice pic btw, I should have posted it in the first place but didn't see what was wrong >_<.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
While we are on the topic of how to do things... is there any setting to auto-attach signature? I couldn't find it in profile settings.

**nevermind I found it**

1 - 20 of 20 Posts