Dendroboard banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
725 Posts
hey look! someone on youtube that doesn't have a crappy mixed tank with 1308438721 species in it, and actually knows how to care for frogs! its a miracle! haha nice video man

· Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey look! someone on youtube that doesn't have a crappy mixed tank with 1308438721 species in it, and actually knows how to care for frogs! its a miracle! haha nice video man
Not true, in this viv I also have a green sip, a leuc, and a pit viper. They all hang out together though so I think they'll be okay. The green sip is missing a back leg though, but it eats fine so I don't care.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Nice man, got my "like", and got me thinking about azureus more.

Im not sure if I already asked you this, but what camera do you have? Nice quality. You should invest in a used tripod though, I think it would bring out the HD quality much better. I need a new dslr with video soooo bad! Damn you lol

· Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice man, got my "like", and got me thinking about azureus more.

Im not sure if I already asked you this, but what camera do you have? Nice quality. You should invest in a used tripod though, I think it would bring out the HD quality much better. I need a new dslr with video soooo bad! Damn you lol
Thanks Grimm. I get ads on my videos now but I'm not sure when I'll start getting money for it. Who knows. Anyways, thanks for the like.

I really, really need a tripod. I've rested the camera on something before and the HD was like 5x better. Once I get back from my trip this summer I'll order one. My camera is a Sony NEX-5... great camera, IMO.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
When you post a video using a song that youtube recognizes, it will automatically put up an add, no matter how popular it is. Then I think the artist makes the small amounts of money instead of you :p Thats why people try and make there own background tunes, or just dont post any music at all.

· Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you post a video using a song that youtube recognizes, it will automatically put up an add, no matter how popular it is. Then I think the artist makes the small amounts of money instead of you :p Thats why people try and make there own background tunes, or just dont post any music at all.
Damn, I like this song though :eek:. Whatever...

· Registered
725 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.