Dendroboard banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My probable pair of Azureus feeding on some D. hydei dusted with Repashy Calcium plus. Watch in HD, and if you can, please take the time to like the video.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment! :D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who's the troll who always rates my threads with 1 star? I'll find you, troll...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Who's the troll who always rates my threads with 1 star? I'll find you, troll...
Lol. Yes, troll indeed, operating in the shadows, rating threads low even though most don't notice it... what a douche. Wait, I mean loser.

I'll give you 5 stars to balance "him" out.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For all those asking, these frogs originated from Brooklyn Dart Frogs, which is no longer in business.

·
Registered
725 Posts
hey look! someone on youtube that doesn't have a crappy mixed tank with 1308438721 species in it, and actually knows how to care for frogs! its a miracle! haha nice video man

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey look! someone on youtube that doesn't have a crappy mixed tank with 1308438721 species in it, and actually knows how to care for frogs! its a miracle! haha nice video man
Not true, in this viv I also have a green sip, a leuc, and a pit viper. They all hang out together though so I think they'll be okay. The green sip is missing a back leg though, but it eats fine so I don't care.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Nice man, got my "like", and got me thinking about azureus more.

Im not sure if I already asked you this, but what camera do you have? Nice quality. You should invest in a used tripod though, I think it would bring out the HD quality much better. I need a new dslr with video soooo bad! Damn you lol

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice man, got my "like", and got me thinking about azureus more.

Im not sure if I already asked you this, but what camera do you have? Nice quality. You should invest in a used tripod though, I think it would bring out the HD quality much better. I need a new dslr with video soooo bad! Damn you lol
Thanks Grimm. I get ads on my videos now but I'm not sure when I'll start getting money for it. Who knows. Anyways, thanks for the like.

I really, really need a tripod. I've rested the camera on something before and the HD was like 5x better. Once I get back from my trip this summer I'll order one. My camera is a Sony NEX-5... great camera, IMO.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
When you post a video using a song that youtube recognizes, it will automatically put up an add, no matter how popular it is. Then I think the artist makes the small amounts of money instead of you :p Thats why people try and make there own background tunes, or just dont post any music at all.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you post a video using a song that youtube recognizes, it will automatically put up an add, no matter how popular it is. Then I think the artist makes the small amounts of money instead of you :p Thats why people try and make there own background tunes, or just dont post any music at all.
Damn, I like this song though :eek:. Whatever...

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Not true, in this viv I also have a green sip, a leuc, and a pit viper. They all hang out together though so I think they'll be okay. The green sip is missing a back leg though, but it eats fine so I don't care.
Serious? I dont know what to believe anymore.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts