Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would probably get some Silver Sulfadiazine for wound care. That will give you a start at least. I am not sure if there is anything you can do for the swelling besides letting it go down on its own. The Silver Sulfadiazine is some amazing stuff and you can get it at your vets office.

Generally used once a day with a q tip to the area. Other than that I would minimize stress, maybe put him in a QT container so it's easier to medicate? Maybe others will chime in.

Good luck with your little guy.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would probably get some Silver Sulfadiazine for wound care. That will give you a start at least. I am not sure if there is anything you can do for the swelling besides letting it go down on its own. The Silver Sulfadiazine is some amazing stuff and you can get it at your vets office.

Generally used once a day with a q tip to the area. Other than that I would minimize stress, maybe put him in a QT container so it's easier to medicate? Maybe others will chime in.

Good luck with your little guy.
You can get this from your vets office.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.