Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
I grow Nepenthes, why don't mine make noise when opening? LOL :-D
Time lapse footage of plants is something I NEVER get tired of watching. Thanks for sharing, now I'm going to have to watch this series again.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ok totally unrelated, and I'm sorry for hijacking this but how do you post youtube videos. I've done it once but since then.......

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
haha Ryan I'm in the same boat as you.

Ok totally unrelated, and I'm sorry for hijacking this but how do you post youtube videos. I've done it once but since then.......
All you have to do is copy the link at the top of the youtube page, and paste it in your post. DB has an automatic embedder that makes it show up like above.

·
Registered
430 Posts
hmm I always thought these timelapse were "Photoshopped"...
these things happens during several days so why don't we see daylight and night?
still awesome of a vid, and it is nice to finally know that "bbc narrator" name!
I HATE TV and all those shows and whatnot BUT i bought a 52inch LCD along with a bluray JUST so I can watch 2 things; hockey and BBCs ;) tells you how crazy I am :p

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet! Mine just exploded with about 10 new pitchers. I had a little ant infestation, a few weeks ago. A few days later I noticed all the ants on my neps. Next thing I knew, no ants and a giant healthy plant. I love when things happen like they are supposed to.

very cool. slowly I'm watching my first pitcher grow.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
everone who is even HALF a plant nerd should have a copy of the private lives of plants. You can also see it all on netflix

1 - 12 of 12 Posts