Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never been much of an active member of the boards but just wanted to say a big thanks for the wealth of information I've gleaned from these pages over the years, I've modified much of it to suit me and Australian conditions and found plenty of inspiration for the direction I wanted to move in the frog keeping world which over here is extremely limited and loaded with paperwork, permits and hurdles.
Wasn't ever content keeping dumpy's like everyone else was and aimed for the smaller, often more expensive and sometimes more difficult-to-keep tree frog species and am working hard on developing various morphs atm but finding it hard to get info on amphibian genetics.
Anyways here's some recent pic's of a few of my frogs and enclosures. Cheers
Frog Vertebrate True frog Leaf Plant
Plant Water Liquid Botany Leaf
Wood Artifact Snout Terrestrial animal Bird
Branch Organism Toy Beak Natural material
Plant Flowering plant Terrestrial plant Tints and shades Vegetable
Plant Botany Organism Vegetation Terrestrial plant
Plant Plant community Terrestrial plant Natural landscape Grass
Plant Leaf Botany Terrestrial plant Flowering plant
Plant Plant community Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Watercourse

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
I’m not sure what species of frog you have posted in your pics, but they certainly look cool as hell. You’ve done a nice job planting your vivs in the pics too.

I agree that the wealth of information on this board is amazing. Whether you’re into frogs, snakes, lizards, plants-only, paludaria or terraria there are loads of content and members that can help guide your endeavors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts