Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Spent a few hours in the conservatory at ABG today. Got about 130 pics...thought I would share a couple. First is a free-range E. anthonyi (there were everywhere), second is Anotheca spinosa, third is Cruziohyla craspedopus. More to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
3rd pic is just SICK! WOW! Talk about Cryptic! Lovely! Thanks so much!

JBear

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Is that a 'Moraspunga' tricolor?? Those were everywhere? That would be awesome because most people have real difficulty breeding them.

That last one is crazy! Wish I could have seen it up close.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Is that a 'Moraspunga' tricolor?? Those were everywhere? That would be awesome because most people have real difficulty breeding them.

That last one is crazy! Wish I could have seen it up close.
Sure looks like it. I have ABG line Moraspungo with lots of tads in the water;)

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Same here no problem with breeding. They are one of the more unique looking forms of anthonyi
Sure looks like it. I have ABG line Moraspungo with lots of tads in the water;)

That's good to hear. Over the past couple years it seemed like they were the rare population of epipidobates in the hobby. I thought people were having a lot of trouble with them, at least they were a couple years ago.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Does anyone know what plant that is that the craspedopus is on? I really like the look of it.
Looks like your basic anthurium.. I use these and spaths for my hylids... and for some reason my breeding tarapoto imitators will not lay on anything else..

Peter Keane

·
Registered
553 Posts
Gonna set up a photobucket after work...but here are a couple more (small ones) until then:
Wow, that first pic looks like something right out of the Peruvian jungles.. so lush!!.. Thanks for sharing!!

Peter Keane

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
That's good to hear. Over the past couple years it seemed like they were the rare population of epipidobates in the hobby. I thought people were having a lot of trouble with them, at least they were a couple years ago.
And Ron will chime in...in 3....2....1......

So long as you give them vit A they will breed with no problem.

And George, you mean, E. tricolor, not E. anthonyi, right? :)

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
And Ron will chime in...in 3....2....1......

So long as you give them vit A they will breed with no problem.

And George, you mean, E. tricolor, not E. anthonyi, right? :)
Again, good to hear. Sounds like progress was made :)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Great pictures! Cant wait to see more

1 - 20 of 30 Posts