Dendroboard banner

ATL Repticon Oct, 15th and 16th

2K views 34 replies 7 participants last post by  DragonSpirit1185 
#1 ·
Just wanting to know who plans to go. I will be there bright and ealry saturday morning to deliver frogs, some reptiles and arachnids.. Should make for a good place to meet the new ATL Froggers.

Michael

#5 ·
I will be there but I won't be there until around 2 or 3.
my ride has a birthday party to go to :/

what all are you gonna be bringing Michael?

I'm in need of some neo broms and any other plant cutting I can get my hands on.

Field I sent you a Pm about things we have spoken about before.

I hope they got some good stuff still there with me getting there so late :/

#6 ·
im not from atl but i will be there bright and early saturday morning, hoping to be there when the doors open. Dragon what plants are you looking for i may be able to throw you a small bag of various plants together they would just need to be sterilized as they come from vivs with frogs.

#7 ·
I'm looking for whatever I can get my hands on.
Most of my plants were obtained at Lowes and locally and aren't good tropical plants and I want more diverse plants. I've gotten all the types that can be used around here. they are all your typical generics...
I would love to get my hands on some other creepers like wondering jew or creeping nancy(I think that's the name), some begonias, jewel orchids, neo broms, and tillandsia. Like I said tho I will take anything I can get and I can clean them with a bleach solution...

what do you got and would you want any $ for them?

#8 ·
I will have to see what all i can trim. Possibly wandering jew, creeping fig, fittonia, pepperomia, sphagmonium rayii, ivy,dont think i have any brom pups to spare as i am building up 4 new vivs including a massive 45x17x24.

#11 ·
I will be there bright and early and even getting a vip ticket. So I can get in early.
I won't be there long so for those who want to get in early and want to go on the second day and stuffs when I come out I will give you my VIP ticket and you can go both days and even get in early on Sunday

I sent you all PMs I hope to here back from yall soon

#13 ·
Just got my vip tickets. Has anyone been to this place before. I've been to orlandos repticon. I was wondering if there are restaraunts around it that serve breakfast or if I need to run through a drive through on the way. If there is one close I may be able to meet like field said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

#17 ·
#18 ·
Turned out to be a pretty good show and got to meet some fellow DBers.
Brandon, keep on truckin with that tank...it will be thumb paradise soon.
Jason, nice meetin ya, hope yall had fun at the aquarium (and I really hope yall made it to ABG).
Big Mike it was great meeting you as well...take care of my babies and keep me in mind for those veraderos (still wonderin what that other dude thought when I tried to hand him the frogs...looks like we were wrong about you being easy to spot).
Deenwals sorry we didn't get to talk longer, hope you get some more clutches from those leucs soon.
Last but not least...Fun as usual Walker, now put up some pics of your new frogs dude!

#20 ·
Yeah Field, it was great meeting you also. I'm glad I finally came out of my post mortem depression and attended the show. After losing a couple of frogs and some froglets awhile ago, I really second guessed continuing with the hobby. I'm guess finding those new tads that I told you about, brought me back into reality. I got you on the babies.

"James67", I didn't forget about you buddy. I got 2 new tads (1 with legs already) that have your name on them....

#19 ·
my dad and step mum have this huge bag of film in the fridge and I'm thinking about raiding it lol and going to walmart or the dollar store and get some suction cups and make my own.
dad and step mum are liking the tank so hopefully i can talk em into letting me bring some darts into the house

#23 ·
I suppose you got those from utc. I scored a few broms and thin I may have talked to you big mike without knowing we were talking to each other. Awesome frogs btw.
Field we didn't make it to abg the girlfriend and daughter were both asleep before I got out of the deck of the aquarium.
The tad made it through the weekend. Now I'm gonna try and finish up my trip vert twenty pvc builds this week.
Hope all went well. We need to make this a regular occurence.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

#24 ·
haha yeah i was standing next to him and it didn't dawn on me that he was Mike. I think the name should have told me XD

that is a good idea we could schedule swap meets and trade plants and from or buy and sell plants and frogs

#35 ·
yeah. you mentioned it.
we need to be more organized next time lol.
I really liked your idea of a gathering or a swap meet as I called it.
hopefully we can do it one day and swap frogs and plants and buy and sell stuff to each other and just talk about frogs and swap ideas and stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.