Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know who plans to go. I will be there bright and ealry saturday morning to deliver frogs, some reptiles and arachnids.. Should make for a good place to meet the new ATL Froggers.

Michael

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Hey Michael,

I should be there in the morning on the first day. Looking forward to meeting some more of the Atlanta folks.

-Field

·
Registered
797 Posts
I've been thinking about going. Been a while since I went to a show. Little bit of a trek, but shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I have 0.0.2 D. tinctorious "Inferalanis" and 0.0.2 E. anthonyi "Santa Isabel" for sale/trade. PM for details...or with offers. I can bring them to repticon on sat morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I will be there but I won't be there until around 2 or 3.
my ride has a birthday party to go to :/

what all are you gonna be bringing Michael?

I'm in need of some neo broms and any other plant cutting I can get my hands on.

Field I sent you a Pm about things we have spoken about before.

I hope they got some good stuff still there with me getting there so late :/

·
Registered
295 Posts
im not from atl but i will be there bright and early saturday morning, hoping to be there when the doors open. Dragon what plants are you looking for i may be able to throw you a small bag of various plants together they would just need to be sterilized as they come from vivs with frogs.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
im not from atl but i will be there bright and early saturday morning, hoping to be there when the doors open. Dragon what plants are you looking for i may be able to throw you a small bag of various plants together they would just need to be sterilized as they come from vivs with frogs.
I'm looking for whatever I can get my hands on.
Most of my plants were obtained at Lowes and locally and aren't good tropical plants and I want more diverse plants. I've gotten all the types that can be used around here. they are all your typical generics...
I would love to get my hands on some other creepers like wondering jew or creeping nancy(I think that's the name), some begonias, jewel orchids, neo broms, and tillandsia. Like I said tho I will take anything I can get and I can clean them with a bleach solution...

what do you got and would you want any $ for them?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I will have to see what all i can trim. Possibly wandering jew, creeping fig, fittonia, pepperomia, sphagmonium rayii, ivy,dont think i have any brom pups to spare as i am building up 4 new vivs including a massive 45x17x24.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I will have to see what all i can trim. Possibly wandering jew, creeping fig, fittonia, pepperomia, sphagmonium rayii, ivy,dont think i have any brom pups to spare as i am building up 4 new vivs including a massive 45x17x24.
Would you want any $ for them?
Are you gonna be there all day? I might be able to make it till mid day

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I will be there bright and early and even getting a vip ticket. So I can get in early.
I won't be there long so for those who want to get in early and want to go on the second day and stuffs when I come out I will give you my VIP ticket and you can go both days and even get in early on Sunday

I sent you all PMs I hope to here back from yall soon

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I will be there bright and early and even getting a vip ticket. So I can get in early.
I won't be there long so for those who want to get in early and want to go on the second day and stuffs when I come out I will give you my VIP ticket and you can go both days and even get in early on Sunday

I sent you all PMs I hope to here back from yall soon
correction lol they don't do early entrance on Sunday.
this is my first convention so I didn't know lol.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just got my vip tickets. Has anyone been to this place before. I've been to orlandos repticon. I was wondering if there are restaraunts around it that serve breakfast or if I need to run through a drive through on the way. If there is one close I may be able to meet like field said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just got my vip tickets. Has anyone been to this place before. I've been to orlandos repticon. I was wondering if there are restaraunts around it that serve breakfast or if I need to run through a drive through on the way. If there is one close I may be able to meet like field said.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
There are a bunch of shopping centers pretty close to the fairgrounds, shouldn't be too hard to find a place. Definitely plenty of drive throughs as well.
There is a Waffle House on sugarloaf a couple of miles away.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
itsott I'm awaiting your reply to my PM :p

you too Michael :p

please get back to me guys....thank you

·
Registered
797 Posts
I ended up getting there a bit late - around 1:30ish. Lots and lots of snakes! I ended up just getting some supplies and some Repshay from Under the Canopy.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Turned out to be a pretty good show and got to meet some fellow DBers.
Brandon, keep on truckin with that tank...it will be thumb paradise soon.
Jason, nice meetin ya, hope yall had fun at the aquarium (and I really hope yall made it to ABG).
Big Mike it was great meeting you as well...take care of my babies and keep me in mind for those veraderos (still wonderin what that other dude thought when I tried to hand him the frogs...looks like we were wrong about you being easy to spot).
Deenwals sorry we didn't get to talk longer, hope you get some more clutches from those leucs soon.
Last but not least...Fun as usual Walker, now put up some pics of your new frogs dude!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
my dad and step mum have this huge bag of film in the fridge and I'm thinking about raiding it lol and going to walmart or the dollar store and get some suction cups and make my own.
dad and step mum are liking the tank so hopefully i can talk em into letting me bring some darts into the house

·
Registered
189 Posts
Turned out to be a pretty good show and got to meet some fellow DBers.
Brandon, keep on truckin with that tank...it will be thumb paradise soon.
Jason, nice meetin ya, hope yall had fun at the aquarium (and I really hope yall made it to ABG).
Big Mike it was great meeting you as well...take care of my babies and keep me in mind for those veraderos (still wonderin what that other dude thought when I tried to hand him the frogs...looks like we were wrong about you being easy to spot).
Deenwals sorry we didn't get to talk longer, hope you get some more clutches from those leucs soon.
Last but not least...Fun as usual Walker, now put up some pics of your new frogs dude!
Yeah Field, it was great meeting you also. I'm glad I finally came out of my post mortem depression and attended the show. After losing a couple of frogs and some froglets awhile ago, I really second guessed continuing with the hobby. I'm guess finding those new tads that I told you about, brought me back into reality. I got you on the babies.

"James67", I didn't forget about you buddy. I got 2 new tads (1 with legs already) that have your name on them....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts