Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received 28 atelopus that I personally paid $125 for each by the time it was all said and done. I am extending the offer to the rest of the community.

These are males only but make amazing pets and a once in a lifetime oppurtunity more than likely few more will ever come in.

Atelopus spumarius

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/Tarencedale/Mobile Uploads/hoogmoedi3.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost forgot I am taking preorders on the purple atelopus believed to be barbotini.

$500 each and very limited quantities will be available.

Taron

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Any idea on how many barbotini you expect to be imported? According to field notes, only one was found in 2005 after extensive surveys. 1!!!!

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me be as honest as I can. The possibility of getting them is slim to none but a expedition has been funded. The spumarius were practically all male maybe a immature female there. Out of 64 atelopus spumarius so far only 3 have been female. Females are near impossible to get. The price of females is going to be high to cover the cost of buying all of the males. I am will to trade males for darts so send me offers. I expect wholesale to wholesale or retail to retail.

Taron

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I'll take them all, but I want them all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts