Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be able to get these in but they would be costly so I am putting the word out to see who all wants them!

Pm or email me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
Super cool Taron! It's been a long time. Hopefully somebody buys each and every one, or a zoo that isn't stingy with offspring etc. I talked/chatted with a guy who said they weren't as problematic as other species, and had pretty good success rate (relatively) keeping them alive and feeding. He referred to them as "lowland pond breeders", but that may be outdated etc. These are the typical orange top/hot pink venter species? I would love to see them, awesome! These need incredible dedication, but i'm thinking it can be done if you think outside the box. Very cool! JVK

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I know back in 1999 when I looked into getting these guys they were $350 a piece...Care to share what you are guessing they will be now a days?! Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
210 Posts
Definitely wanting to know price before even saying I am interested.

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They most likely will be $300-$500 each and the prospects not good. I think multiple males should be considered if a person truly wants to breed them.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
What country are these coming in from? I thought these guys had a pretty limited range that left them in countries that weren't exporting.

·
Banned
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Suriname which opened up for the first time this year

1 - 10 of 10 Posts