Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to see who all would be attending this expo this Saturday May the 7th? and who knew what all would be there dart frog wise.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I will be there. My brother Allen will be there as well. We have reserved a table and will have a variety of stuff set out. If there is something specific you might want or need you can let us know and we may be able to bring what you want. We intend to have frogs, fruit fly cultures, vivariums, plant clippings, informational items, etc..

This is our first try at this and we are not quite sure of what to expect. I know this is probably mainly for selling things but I am trying to put some educational stuff out. I think this type of gathering would be a great way to educate people about the frogs. I have talked to a lot of people and passed out flyers all over the area. Hopefully it will draw a good crowd. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I talked to Allen a little while ago he told me he planned to have a bunch of frogs and proven pairs there. what kind of frogs are you bringing?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bum I told you about this lol..

I will be there... as well as a couple other friends.

I know allen and tom... and Chris (macpoison) will be the big dart guys there that I am aware of. There may be others.

Awesome you guys are bringing plant clippings tom.. I may have to pick a couple up. I think I have about everything allen has now though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My brother and I are going to have varibilis tads and froglets, a Very proven pair of Green & Bronze Auratus from S. Stewart, a 2.1 trio of Patticias around 16 months oow, cobalts, Azureus, Matechos, tads, tads, and more tads! A friggin huge varity of Plant clippings, fly cultures, way too much to list. Come check it out! This show should be a lot of fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts