Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We have updated our product offerings and now offer a number of new kits, both in vertical configurations and horizontal configurations. We will be extending sale prices for these new offerings as well through the end of May.

20G Vert Kits w/ Vent $24.95
20G Horizontal Kits w/ Vent $22.95
10G Vert Kits w/ Vent $18.95
10G Horizontal Kits w/ Vent $16.95
5G Horizontal Kits w/ Vent $12.95

Shipping is set at $9.95 for up to (2) kits and $14.95 for any quantity over (2)

Pics of our new horizontal kit to follow ....

Please Paypal us directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi Aaron,

Just ordered one to try out. I'm looking to fill another rack eventually. I like the double glass substrate barrier, but does that make it problematic installing a drain in the front? Just curious.

Also, I think I may have been overcharged on shipping ($14.09) on my single kit.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
446 Posts
Love how the bottom is tinted.. I will definately hit you guys up when I get done with the wedding and plan on filling the rack.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Aaron,

Just ordered one to try out. I'm looking to fill another rack eventually. I like the double glass substrate barrier, but does that make it problematic installing a drain in the front? Just curious.

Also, I think I may have been overcharged on shipping ($14.09) on my single kit.

Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,

I would definitely consider drilling the side or better yet rear of the tank and setting up a gravity drain type setup rather then drilling both pieces of glass. It can be done though. PM me if you'd like to discuss this further. I did notice you overpaid for shipping and I will be refunding the difference for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts