Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 30gal long tank that I was planning on dividing into two separate tanks (15X12X12). I was planning on housing cobalts in one half and some other tinc variety in the other.
What would be the best way for dividing the tank using a piece of glass or would plexiglas work?

Thanks in advance. :)
ADAM

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
You could, but I think you'd be pushing it. You could live in a 12' x 15' room with 3 people, but would you want to? Personally, I would recommend that you devote the entire 30 gallon to the trio, and get another tank to house something else. Remember, tincs aren't that arboreal. They'll climb a bit, but are mostly ground dwelling frogs. So all 3 frogs would have to share the same ground space. Once you get it planted and decorated, there will be even less room. I think they would be much happier if they had the whole tank to themselves.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
tanks

I have all my frogs in the same tanks up to 5 juvs, 1 pair, 1 trio. you can view my tank at this address below. it works great and gives all the frogs plenty of room to roam. i also have nice frogs i have pics posted in members virarum.

http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=View ... lPictID=95
this is a 65 gallon tank tall for jumping room and i have several of they they are great for room its actually better than a bunch of 10 gallon tanks..

·
Registered
886 Posts
What are the dimensions of the compartments, and the entire unit? How much did glass cages charge you for the custom job (if you don't mind me asking), or did you make the divisions? Did they do the false bottom?

JOSH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts