Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello-

Sorry for all the posts I am just trying to get up to my 25 in order to post a wanted add for a pumilio. Although these are real questions I just usually get my answers on previous posts. So if there is already a post on this just send me the link if you'd like.

So it seems that from what I've read and seen people just put any kind of plant in their viv's. So I am wondering are there any plants that are bad for the Frogs or that I should avoid for whatever reason?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Pitcher plants are the only thing that comes to mind and their usually just a bad idea in general for the PDF viv, they aren't ment to grow in the conditions offered and a frog could get stuck in one...

·
Registered
19,329 Posts
hello-

Sorry for all the posts I am just trying to get up to my 25 in order to post a wanted add for a pumilio. Although these are real questions I just usually get my answers on previous posts. So if there is already a post on this just send me the link if you'd like.

So it seems that from what I've read and seen people just put any kind of plant in their viv's. So I am wondering are there any plants that are bad for the Frogs or that I should avoid for whatever reason?

Thanks
As a comment.. running up your post count by spamming the board so you can post a wanted ad with new threads isn't going to win you any friends...

If you don't want the answers don't start new threads, find threads you are interested in and post there or join some argument in the Thunderdome... if you join an argument in the dome, you can run up your post count without spamming the rest of the board with random posts to run up your count... this is why some forums restrict the number of posts a day a person can make....

Have you asked Kyle if he would make an exception for you?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a comment.. running up your post count by spamming the board so you can post a wanted ad with new threads isn't going to win you any friends...

If you don't want the answers don't start new threads, find threads you are interested in and post there or join some argument in the Thunderdome... if you join an argument in the dome, you can run up your post count without spamming the rest of the board with random posts to run up your count... this is why some forums restrict the number of posts a day a person can make....

Have you asked Kyle if he would make an exception for you?
I DO want the answers to these questions, I just usually do the work my self and refer to past post. I just didnt know there was any other way to build up your post count than by asking essentially irrelevant questions that have already been answered. But I'll guess theres more than one way to skin a cat to I'll see if I cant head over to this "so called" thunder dome and get my argument on. thanks for the direction.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
wow in 20 mins youve been able to pull more posts than me in a month... however i think i found answers to all the same questions and never have had to make the post, anyway at least your only 2 away from making it, then the board is back to normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts