Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just poking around to see if anyone is currently working with Phyllobates Aurotaenia at the moment. The wide banded morph in particular.

Been searching around the forum but there isn't anything particularly recent on them that I've seen. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing :)

I'm looking to add a trio/small group to my viv this month or next.

See viv thread below.

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/members-frogs-vivariums/178546-first-vivarium-24-x-18-x-18-a.html

Thanks!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really hoping to get my hands on a few of these soon. Hopefully before the weather heats up any more. I'll also be going to the Hamburg, PA show next weekend if anyone has and prefers pickup.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!! Super appreciated :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I currently have a breeding pair, (7) 9-11 mo frogs, and several just out of the water.
Ohhh! Nice! Which morph? Have any pictures?!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking for these guys. I've sent some PM's out to people a couple of people but no replies yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looking for some more leads on these guys :)

I've found a few people with green aurotaenia. So far only two possible wide banded sources. One never responded and with the other.. it'll be a while until some could be available. Don't want to be back where I started incase that doesn't pull through.

Looking for some more places to poke around. My heart is really set in the wide banded it seems.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Doesn't it always seem like the harder they are to find the more you tend to want them!!

Reactions: LadyKeiva

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doesn't it always seem like the harder they are to find the more you tend to want them!!
Always!! I keep trying to think maybe I'll go with one of the other darts I had originally had my eye on... But now all I want are some wb aurotaenia.

Oh well! The challenge of finding them will make it even more rewarding when I finally get my hands on them :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'll give a shout to my contacts and see what I can find

Reactions: LadyKeiva

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still looking around for wide banded aurotaenia. Maybe be going to the show in White Plains, NY on July 6th. Would be great to pick some up there!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the pics and offers guys! Think I just found some one who can sell me two of the wide banded I was looking for. I'd like to bump the wide banded to 3 eventually though.

Sorry for the delay! Here are some pictures from one of my adult groups:

I've got green stripe aurotaenia available, F2's from SNDF.

·
Registered
117 Posts
WOW we need to start an enablers club as ever time some post pics of thier frogs up here and i see them its like WOW i need some of those.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts