Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The Man Creek's coming in are to be highly variable. I've got several frogs from recent imorts that look like that one. My man creeks run from all red to orange, with no spots to heavily spotted. Leg coloration runs from nearly black to blue to a drab olive.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Is that really a Man's Creek Pumilio? I know some of the non-frog reptile companies will swipe pictures from other websites.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I sent of a couple of questions to them so I'll keep ya posted on their response.

Mike

G

·
Those are Man creeks. The recent shipments have had some with a greater degree of variability. There have been some with much deeper reds and there have been a number with a greater degree of blue speckling than the earlier imports. However, they are the same frogs from the same source in Panama.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Anyone see these

Kyle it is obvious that as the collectors clean out an area they must either go to the fringes of an area or new spot that may not be far away with similar populations.
As 1000's of the same morph have been brought in we should start to see some new stuff show up as collecting in large enough numbers would not be economically viable for the exporter to return to "fished out" areas.
Mark

·
Registered
241 Posts
as the collectors clean out an area they must either go to the fringes of an area or new spot that may not be far away with similar populations.

we are still talking about the farm raised not wild caught?????

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Re: Anyone see these

markpulawski said:
Kyle it is obvious that as the collectors clean out an area they must either go to the fringes of an area or new spot that may not be far away with similar populations.
As 1000's of the same morph have been brought in we should start to see some new stuff show up as collecting in large enough numbers would not be economically viable for the exporter to return to "fished out" areas.
Mark
This horse is so dead it's dried up and mummified.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
But that doesn't seem to stop people from beating on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts