Dendroboard banner

281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi.
When I first arrived I heard of this frogger group in the area and stories about vivarium concepts, But it all seems to have faded away. SoCal was Really the hot spot for froggers. But Texas has much nicer people.

·
Registered
154 Posts
hey jpstod, are you with a store.
the link in your sig doesnt work right but I googled it. face book showes what looks like a store. do you sell darts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jim McNeil is in north Austin. I know he has azureus. I've bought from him. Great guy and great frogs. I know he has others. Just not sure what kinds.
Hey Chris! I have been letting the Azureus and Bakhuis tank raise so I don't have many of them available these days. Steve just snagged my last set of azzies. I have about eight red galacts right now, a few Bakhuis and a True Sip bouncing around the trios viv. My real focus these days is on Lorenzo and Robertus. I have three pair of Lorenzo and a 1.1 and 2.1 Robertus now so hopefully we will be seeing more of them in Texas collections soon!

Casper used to host FrogtoberFest up in DFW every October but he dropped off the radar last year so that gathering fell apart and nothing replaced it. Seems like that was the social event for the triangle each year. It would be nice to see something else start up.

Oh and it's Jim O'Neill :) haha

·
Registered
792 Posts
Haha I feel like to turd!! I didn't realize/mean to put McNeil. Ha! I apologize!
Good to hear from ya Jim!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hi everyone!

I just moved here into the Friendswood (Houston) area about 2 weeks ago from Pennsylvania....I am really looking forward to meeting many new faces. To some of you who do not know me I am the co-founder of www.genesisexotics.com . My brother and I founded this last year and we relocated down here to finally get the ball rolling! We look forward to establishing many new relationships and friendships!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I am in friendswood and I sell some...about 30 minutes away!

Reactions: Bcs TX

·
Registered
792 Posts
Im in fort worth looking and Im looking for a deal on 3-4 orange terribs with in road trip distance. Anybody got any ideas?

Hello!
Unfortunately I don't have any terribs but i am in Fort Worth as well. My names chris. I only have imitators, thumbnails, but if you ever need anything or have questions or whatever, don't hesitate to reach out. I love to talk about this stuff!
Good luck!

Loading bowls and building vivs! Braaap!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If you are willing to wait I have a friend in the area with orange terrib tads.
David at Reptarium in Plano has mint terribs for sale.

281 - 300 of 306 Posts