Dendroboard banner

261 - 280 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hows everyone doing
Im from garland new to dart frogs
Got a 70 gallon ready and setup so if anyone in the area has any frogs there looking to sale or over crowded in there looking to get rid of them I'll take them for free lol hope to meet some local dart frog keepers

·
Registered
792 Posts
i live in fort worth and want to know if anyone been to the new reptarium over in plano think about going this week and want to know if worth it

It's worth it to check it out. I'm in Fort Worth. Not too far of a hike. Guaranteed you can't walk out without buying at least one kind of supply :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
New to the hobby and new to the board. I'm in Dallas, close to Addison Airport, and would love to meet up/talk shop/trade ideas with anyone in the area. It's great to learn that there is a store close by, in Plano. I'll probably check them out this evening.

Feel free to PM me!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm in Austin, north side.

Currently only have/breed Leucs

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, just thought I'd check to see if anyone in the DFW area had any froglets for sale before I look at NARBC this weekend. I'd rather support a local person than a big company with crazy prices (mainly shipping) that are able to sell them easier than an individual would.

There are so many species I'd like to have that the only way I think I could pick is to see whats available and can't pass up.

Mainly looking at thumbs, tincs and auratus

Take care guys!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Looking to find a home for 3 adult leucomelas for a fellow frogger in the DFW area. They were purchased from Cindy Dickens and are 2-3 years old sex unknown.
Please pm with questions.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry but I'm not in the market for leucs right now. I'm sure someone on here will see the post and love to have them though.

A few months ago I'd probably take you up on the Yellow Heads but I've already got some Cobalts and looking for something a bit different.

Thank you very very much to everyone that has posted. I really like the fact of trying to spread the species around our area and grow the hobby a bit by keeping the business local. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I live in Georgetown (just north of Austin), right now only have some Bumble Bee Toads but they hardly ever come out so thinking of going with some Leucs or something similar. I have kept some pumilio species in the past.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If looking for leucs there is a frogger in DfW that has some juvies for sale pm me via email and I will forward it to him.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I live in Georgetown (just north of Austin), right now only have some Bumble Bee Toads but they hardly ever come out so thinking of going with some Leucs or something similar. I have kept some pumilio species in the past.

Jim McNeil is in north Austin. I know he has azureus. I've bought from him. Great guy and great frogs. I know he has others. Just not sure what kinds.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi .
I am a new resident of TX. long hard drive from SoCal. Lost frogs and tanks along the way. but we made it. I have Patricia's breeding like rabbits. and standard Leucs Breeding like mad. 7 froglets of Patricia. 20+ tads of both.
and imitators (understory line) they are in love but not breeding that I can tell.
I have 3 Yellows terribilis. 2 are calling males. Im looking for a confirmed female. Am interested in getting together with fellow froggers. Im in prosper by the the new High School. My Patricias started giving me stange color morphes . The frogglets are now displaying a more cobalt blue, and the yellow has become very bright.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hi .

I am a new resident of TX. long hard drive from SoCal. Lost frogs and tanks along the way. but we made it. I have Patricia's breeding like rabbits. and standard Leucs Breeding like mad. 7 froglets of Patricia. 20+ tads of both.

and imitators (understory line) they are in love but not breeding that I can tell.

I have 3 Yellows terribilis. 2 are calling males. Im looking for a confirmed female. Am interested in getting together with fellow froggers. Im in prosper by the the new High School. My Patricias started giving me stange color morphes . The frogglets are now displaying a more cobalt blue, and the yellow has become very bright.

What kind of imitators do you have?

·
Registered
154 Posts
The imitators are tarapota, so hard to sex, but when the confirmed male calls the other one goes nuts standing on him and dancing around and petting him.

·
Registered
858 Posts
There was an Active Frogger Group in the DFW area but it seems to have fallen out...
also I believe that Cindy has gotten out of the Business..

I am up in Wichita Falls..150 miles North.

NARBC hits Arlington twice a year now...just missed one in Feb...Next on is in August I believe.

and Universal Rocks is located in Garland....Killer Products..I drive down and buy direct.
https://www.facebook.com/universalrockslandscape

261 - 280 of 306 Posts