Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm in AZ (near Desert Ridge) and new to the forum. We had some Red Eyes in the past and now I'm setting up a viv for darts.

When we had the RETF, we lived in Tempe and there was a decent pet shop to get good supplies at for frogs but it looks like it's gone now. Is there anywhere else in town that has a decent selection of wood, cork, and tank accessories? I think they also sold darts there, too. Speaking of which, where do most of you get your frogs from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in East Mesa.

I decided a few days ago I want to pick up the hobby again after a 10 year hiatus. I stopped by "Predators Reptile Center" in Mesa and was pleased at their selection of dry goods and livestock in general. There are maybe 7-10 tanks dedicated to dart frogs specifically. They had some tadpoles for sale as well. They are worth checking out.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone in AZ know a good place to sell my strawberry bluejean dart frogs? I am wanting to sell or trade them to get cobalt tincs instead. I have 4 strawberries aged from approximately 1year to 8 months.. 2 i bought at the Tucson frog show and 2 I bought from Lllreptile. I haven't heard any call. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am really not wanting to try to ship them...

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,690 Posts
I'm not sure if you're in SWFG (FB) or not. If you're not, you probably should be.

Most of the froggers in Phoenix/Tucson are in the Group. Not all, but most.

The link is in my signature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts