Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I am moving to Ohio. Malta OH to be exact. Malta is close to Columbus and close to Marietta.

Any one up for a meet? I was think late august beginning of september. If I can not get my frog room put back together by that time I obviously have other issues.:eek:

I should have the green house up and semi stocked by then. As well as plenty of chicken to put on the spit. :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
I may be able to make the trip.. its a few hours.. definately hit up Mac as well. He is local.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be able to make the trip.. its a few hours.. definately hit up Mac as well. He is local.

I told Mac about it over the weekend.

Any one have any suggestions on a weekend?

I was thinking Labor day weekend but I know people might have family plans.

·
Registered
446 Posts
September would be good for me but dont base it on me.. as I am still a good distance away. Plus I am getting married 8/27...

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to see when the columbus and cleveland shows are so I don't have it on the same weekend.

There is a new one starting in St. Clairsville as well so I will check on it.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any one have plans for labor day weekend?

I was going to have a pig roast and might as well make it a frog meets as well :) Nothing like good food and frogs :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Porkchop... I just remembered this, I know weekend is out, but I think there are quite a few people that would still be interested in a meeting this fall. :)

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Porkchop... I just remembered this, I know weekend is out, but I think there are quite a few people that would still be interested in a meeting this fall. :)

Darn near any time this fall would work for me.

Start throwing out some dates and we can see what every one agrees on :D That gives me some more time to get some more farm work done too.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'd be interested as well :) Located in Charleston wv right now but I'm from Ohio and will probably be moving to Columbus in less than a year :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm fine with whenever, but let's do it before the cold sets in. Sometime around the end of September would probably be best.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I'm interested, and just about any date works for me. I'm not too sure about the distance though :( I'm Carlisle Twp., just south of Elyria.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts