Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, go easy on me, I'm new to the site, glad I found it however. In any event, I recently got into dart frogs. I have two D. Ventrimaculatus and one D. Azureus and thus far have been successful implementing false bottom methods for tank construction and want to expand to larger tanks and stock, but have yet to find anyone within a sixty mile radius of Phoenix.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found a listing for some individuals in the Gilbert area that I am going to try. Just on another thought, of all the showings this year, which ones would you rate at the top?

G

·
Arizona Dendrobate Ranch (AZDR.com) is located in Mesa, AZ. I purchased all my frogs from them. They have a great selection are knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

I live in Goodyear myself!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yeah you should definately do some buisness with azdr. I just got my first pdf's (3 x d. leucs.) from them and they are extremely healthy and look great. You should get on their mailing list so they can invite you to their quarterly meetings. I got my frogs at the last meeting and really had a good time. I'll definately do buisness with them again.

·
Registered
399 Posts
AZ froggers

For all those in AZ please drop me an email at [email protected] with your email and contact info. I will then put you on our email mailing list. We host several Open House's throughout the year. I also will send out on a monthly basis what we have for sale.

We have a great group of froggers, but could always use more!!!!! There are currently about 25 people on my mailing list from Tucson to Flagstaff, and a couple in CO and NM that have come to our events.

And just a side note, AZDR will be hosting the 2006 Frog Day here in Mesa. We are very excited about this opportunity. The date is set for March 18, 2006.

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts