Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I SET UP A SMALL 10 GAL FOR NOW.....(THE FROGS HATE IT)! I STRIPPED ALL PLANTS AND SPENT HOURS POURING BOILING WATER ON EVERYTHING THAT MOVED!!!! I EVEN FILLED THE TANK TO THE RIM TO FLUSH OUT THE PESTS. I THEN DRAINED AND REPLANTED THE WASHED PLANTS. GUESS WHAT???????????. I STILL FIND ANTS! VERY FEW BUT, THEY JUST TO SEEM TO COME FROM NOWHERE!!! I AM AT WITS END! EVEN SPRAYING RAID AROUND EVERY CORNER OF THE OUTSIDE OF THE VIV........ANTS LIVE!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flying-V said:
I SET UP A SMALL 10 GAL FOR NOW.....(THE FROGS HATE IT)! I STRIPPED ALL PLANTS AND SPENT HOURS POURING BOILING WATER ON EVERYTHING THAT MOVED!!!! I EVEN FILLED THE TANK TO THE RIM TO FLUSH OUT THE PESTS. I THEN DRAINED AND REPLANTED THE WASHED PLANTS. GUESS WHAT???????????. I STILL FIND ANTS! VERY FEW BUT, THEY JUST TO SEEM TO COME FROM NOWHERE!!! I AM AT WITS END! EVEN SPRAYING RAID AROUND EVERY CORNER OF THE OUTSIDE OF THE VIV........ANTS LIVE!!!!!!!!!
Is your viv near a window? Mine was and I had the same problem so I had to re-arrange my room so the ants couldn't get to the tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.