Dendroboard banner

Anthonyi Eggs

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  ExoticPocket 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. So I woke up today and I found a clutch of eggs in my vivarium. Its on the top of a leaf in a high spot with little light. Should I move them or let them be in the vivarium? I know how people say that the first couple clutchs are duds but if this isn't a dud, what do I do? And if I have to take them out should they be raised communally or seperately? What to I need in the "tank" to raise the tadpoles? Tadpole tea? Spring water? Or aged tap water?
I'm soo excited :D Here are a couple of pics. Oh and in the last pic theres a little poo for ya :p
Thanks you soo much
Alex

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Ok. So an update. Of the eggs that I had around 5 of the 16 or so eggs were bad and I think I have 11 in the water. I'll post some pics of them and their "tank". And I also found another clutch! I'm gonna be over-run. Hopefully by the end of the summer they will have morphed and I can make some moola! :D hahaha I will also post some pics of the new clutch and I am positive that I have a 2.1
Thanks for lookin
Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.