Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Here are several pix of my breeding group of E. anthonyi. Any suggestions on the population?
Where'd you get them? that's a lot of eggs!

as for population, you should ask the breeder you got them from... the one pic makes me think you have 2 locales [the blue stripes VS the cream stripes]

·
Registered
873 Posts
Where'd you get them? that's a lot of eggs!

as for population, you should ask the breeder you got them from... the one pic makes me think you have 2 locales [the blue stripes VS the cream stripes]
They all look like Santa Santa Isabels to me....looks like different ages. Some adults and subadults.

Macadlo,
They are not easy to sex at all in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Wow that is a lot of eggs, congrats. They look like SI to me. I don't see any with really blue stripes, I'm guessing you are talking about the first picture but I think that's more of a camera/lighting issue than actual blue stripes.
I would still check with the breeder though.
Bryan

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Blue or blueish/white stripes could be either Rio Canario or Salvias...

however they look like SI's.

Whom did you get them from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many thanks for your answers. The breeder from who i got them does not know it is an old line from the Czech republic in Europe. That is why I posted the question. I don't think that are blue stripes more like the camera/lightning issue.
These pictures are two of my breeding groups. The firs viv is a vertical 50cm long 50cm high and 40cm deep. The second viv is a horizontal 70cm long 30cm high and 30cm deep (I am from Europe that's why the centimeters :D )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts