Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Your imi Chazuta tads are really exciting, and hope you will keep posting pics as they grow up and move ootw. This is one of my favorite imi's.

Mike from Helotes

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Congrats, Gary.

I have heard that it can be difficult to get tadpoles that are used to eating eggs to eat an artifical diet, so would be interested in seeing how things turn out for you. I have only removed one tadpole from a Varadero tank and it doesn't seem to mind the Spirulina algae I give it.

Good luck with them, Richard.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have heard that it can be difficult to get tadpoles that are used to eating eggs to eat an artifical diet, so would be interested in seeing how things turn out for you. I have only removed one tadpole from a Varadero tank and it doesn't seem to mind the Spirulina algae I give it.
I do it all the time and I've never had any issues with it. I guess I'll see if the chazuta are any different.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Great job Gary! Please remember your friends :).

Btw I agree on what you said to Richard. I never have problems taking tads out that have been feeding on eggs. I do it all the time too.

·
Premium Member
5,602 Posts
Great job Gary! Please remember your friends :).

Btw I agree on what you said to Richard. I never have problems taking tads out that have been feeding on eggs. I do it all the time too.
Me as well. I usually like to start all my non-obligates for a few weeks in the parent tank on eggs.....then pull them to finish them off.

Gary, I'll cover your gas :), if you own a Prius....

Chris, next time your in NH, your hired :)

[I still havent had time to set up my imis ]

S

1 - 20 of 21 Posts