Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was doing some cleaning and found a tad in the tank.

This morning I awoke to find Big Daddy bringing # 2 to the water. I never seem to grow tired of seeing transports. It's going to be another great day!

Sorry about the pic. Depth of field was thin at best and I didn't want to irritate dad and tad.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the status of your tads? I know you have a lot of them.
Which ones ? :D

I have got 6 or so Leucs out of water and eating like pigs. Another 2 morphing now and another 3 or 4 in the next week or so.

I have two recent out of water Bakhuis but the title wave is coming. Lots of tads and a bazillion eggs. They are one randy couple !

Only 2 Chazuta eggs and neither are looking good but these are their very first so they may need to practice a bit more.

Don't expect any Auratus until spring summer 2012 as I got them when they were froglets.

I will grab Vanzos or Southern Varis to fill my last Exo and I'll be good! After Christmas, I start the 90 Terribilis tank build for the living room.

Small collection of some fantastic frogs. Just enough stuff to keep everything interesting without feeling like chores.

The one thing that I never anticipated is frogs breeding through winter.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mitch, we wouldn't even see this one except that they hide clutches so well that I can't locate them without ripping the whole tank. After their first clutch, they apparently view the coco hut aka No-Tell Motel with great distain. I've even spruced up the front yard to provide more privacy and keep the paparazzi at bay. No luck.

Thank goodness for responsible fatherhood!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts