Dendroboard banner

Will you be attending American Frog Day in NYC on May 14th?

• I will be attending!

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • I will not be attending :-(

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I am not sure yet

Votes: 4 6.9%

American Frog Day NYC- Attendance poll

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  catman25 
#1 ·
Please vote in the poll to say if you will be making it to American Frog day.

This year, FrogDay will be held at the Snug Harbor Cultural Center on Staten Island, New York. Please CONTACT US with any questions!

[/CENTER]

See less See more
#8 ·
Tickets are for sale at the door. I was pre-selling tickets in person. I opted not to have online ticket sales since I would either have to mail tickets out or have a "will call" table at the show. I do plan to sell them in person for other events I attend up until the show and even the night before the show at the Frog Day hotel. I plan to be at the white plains reptile show as well as the metropolitan herpetological society's expo in May (Metropolitan Herpetological Society | Metropolitan Herpetological Society)

#10 ·
Ill be attending from auburn ny , Any body live in staten island could frog sit sunday ?
im arriving friday and leaving sunday all day sunday will be in nyc and i only have the hotel until sunday morning... With unsure temps not really wanting to risk leaving any purchases in car , although lobster boxes and water jugs might be ok :( ..... any one close to staten island ferry able to frog sit from @ 11 sunday morning till 6-8 sunday night ? im leaving car at statn island ferry and walking to times square then walking back ... should be back at staten island ferry @ 6-8 ... pm if you think you can help ...

#11 ·
I'm a little over an hour north of staten island. I could take your frogs with me saturday night after the meet and house them on sunday. Shouldn't be a problem, and I'm probably not too far out of your way. Especially, if you take the palisades north to the thruway or 17.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.