Dendroboard banner

Will you be attending American Frog Day in NYC on May 14th?

• I will be attending!

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • I will not be attending :-(

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I am not sure yet

Votes: 4 6.9%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tickets are for sale at the door. I was pre-selling tickets in person. I opted not to have online ticket sales since I would either have to mail tickets out or have a "will call" table at the show. I do plan to sell them in person for other events I attend up until the show and even the night before the show at the Frog Day hotel. I plan to be at the white plains reptile show as well as the metropolitan herpetological society's expo in May (Metropolitan Herpetological Society | Metropolitan Herpetological Society)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ill be attending from auburn ny , Any body live in staten island could frog sit sunday ?
im arriving friday and leaving sunday all day sunday will be in nyc and i only have the hotel until sunday morning... With unsure temps not really wanting to risk leaving any purchases in car , although lobster boxes and water jugs might be ok :( ..... any one close to staten island ferry able to frog sit from @ 11 sunday morning till 6-8 sunday night ? im leaving car at statn island ferry and walking to times square then walking back ... should be back at staten island ferry @ 6-8 ... pm if you think you can help ...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ill be attending from auburn ny , Any body live in staten island could frog sit sunday ?
im arriving friday and leaving sunday all day sunday will be in nyc and i only have the hotel until sunday morning... With unsure temps not really wanting to risk leaving any purchases in car , although lobster boxes and water jugs might be ok :( ..... any one close to staten island ferry able to frog sit from @ 11 sunday morning till 6-8 sunday night ? im leaving car at statn island ferry and walking to times square then walking back ... should be back at staten island ferry @ 6-8 ... pm if you think you can help ...
I'm a little over an hour north of staten island. I could take your frogs with me saturday night after the meet and house them on sunday. Shouldn't be a problem, and I'm probably not too far out of your way. Especially, if you take the palisades north to the thruway or 17.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Talk to Richard Aka Woodsman. He lives 5 min from the venue very close to the ferry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts