Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello All,

American Frog Day 2012 will be the second weekend of May (12th - 13th) in Chicago.

Please stay tuned to this thread for specific venue and hotel information next week.

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
527 Posts
This is unbelievable, I can't wait.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
With this only being a 3hr drive I am hoping to make it......Would be awesome to make one of these things.

·
Registered
681 Posts
How would you know????????!!!!!!!!
A crackhead won't drive 32 hrs for his fix... I have never seen a "crack day" where "junkies" will plan and save for months to attend ...we spend weeks/months and hundreds if not thousands planning and building vivs... and well ... try to get a crackhead to save $$ for a different kind of crack...won't happen ...

Casper

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I will be in Chicago for this. Going to make sure I complain the entire time though about being in the city of sports teams I dispise.

Michael

·
Registered
635 Posts
I attended American Frog Day 2011 in NYC. It was an awesome event and i got my first leucs there. I hope i can make it to Chicago

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Mission designate: X-ray
Objective: come back with o.pumilio
May 13,chicago Illinois
As you can see I'm very exited

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Looking forward to the show Chris! Any updates on the location? Let me know as soon as you have fliers I can include in my orders that I ship out.
Ditto! We'd love to help advertise any way we can (fliers in orders, banners on our site, in our newsletters, etc.). Being in a more central position I think this show has the potential to be huge.

Any info on sponsorship?

1 - 20 of 314 Posts