Dendroboard banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very nice frogs. I'm ordering mine in the sept UE order. I'm slowly catching up to you. I finally got some reds. I put them in my 125 gallon.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Very nice frogs. I'm ordering mine in the sept UE order. I'm slowly catching up to you. I finally got some reds. I put them in my 125 gallon.
Congrats on the Reds.
Catching up? ... good luck ;-)
I'm the Ameerega King. Lol JK

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Nick,
Where are the greenback from? Never seen them before.

Just got some nice reds
Nice pick up Jeremy.

The Greenbacks came from UE. I've been on a waiting list for awhile now. They only had 4 available when Elaine contacted me about them; so obviously I took all 4.

I have some other Ameerega in the works that will surprise you once they come.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
I hate you guys... I was just about to get a few frogs, and work convinced me to come in when I was going to call in sick... Totalled my car because some dude tried to turn into the gas station I was driving past totally oblivious to me.

On the upside I guess I won't have to pay for my expired tag, and It was his fault so I guess I'll get a new car out of this and maybe some frogs... eventually :)

But best of luck to you guys... Love the greenbacks, didn't know they had a wait list. Are they filling slots from breeding or new imports?

I'll post pics of the car in the lounge when I get some.

·
Super Moderator
3,349 Posts
Damn Nick! those greenbacks are amazing.I've always wanted green trivs.Three stripe in particular,but the greenbacks may have to be added to the list.Nice score!

Here's a better pic of the Black Bassleri hanging towards the top of the viv on what I call a lilly pad begonia.The Begonia was a tiny little stem that I didn't think I was going to be able to save,but I was wrong and it is pretty impressive now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
my aff. hahneli

I'm getting some altamazonica's sisa by the end of the month (a group of 5 or 6 from understory). I also would like to work with an other locality but so far no luck on finding them. the morph from Tocache is in my opinion the most beautifull one.

I currently hold one species of small ameerega. the aff. hahneli. breeding goes well but not many tads survive it.

also want to get me some normal hahneli's or maybe a group of billingus but i don't know if they are available in the hobby.
Do these aff. hahneli are still in the hobby that you guys know? In 2010 I have bred a lot of them but now these day there are no more left here in europe. I know 1 guy who has 2 males and 1 old female left. .....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Do these aff. hahneli are still in the hobby that you guys know? In 2010 I have bred a lot of them but now these day there are no more left here in europe. I know 1 guy who has 2 males and 1 old female left. .....
I never seen any for the last 5-6 years.. Time for your guy to start breeding them again asap!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts