Dendroboard banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I've only got 3 frogs and they are all about the same size. The eyeball test says 2.1 but I'm getting older and the eyeball test aged with me. No population label with them, yes they are from UE, they breed in such small numbers (so far) that they don't make the price lists.

Hopefully they will do well and more people can enjoy them.

thanks
Eric

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Very nice guys... I didn't even know these would be coming in. Anything else coming in that I might not have heard about?

Hopefully everyone does well with them! :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Anyone have any luck breeding these guys? Such an understated beauty.

·
Registered
37 Posts
As far as getting them legally imported, is it just a matter of finding out who can give the authoritative ok? Or is the country just trying to be sticklers about what leaves? Right now I'm trying to find out who I need to contact in Guadeloupe to get the proper exportation permits for some anoles and I'm finding it very difficult to figure out what department and who I need to contact. Now when I was in Puerto Rico I know they are sticklers about anything leaving even if it's really common. I was looking into bringing back some of the different types of coquis. I know ameerega aren't by any means common which makes it more understandable the country possibly wants to know whoever gets them can care for them properly. I'm trying to find out how to export species myself as opposed to waiting if they possibly come about. Any help would greatly be appreciated

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
As far as getting them legally imported, is it just a matter of finding out who can give the authoritative ok? Or is the country just trying to be sticklers about what leaves? Right now I'm trying to find out who I need to contact in Guadeloupe to get the proper exportation permits for some anoles and I'm finding it very difficult to figure out what department and who I need to contact. Now when I was in Puerto Rico I know they are sticklers about anything leaving even if it's really common. I was looking into bringing back some of the different types of coquis. I know ameerega aren't by any means common which makes it more understandable the country possibly wants to know whoever gets them can care for them properly. I'm trying to find out how to export species myself as opposed to waiting if they possibly come about. Any help would greatly be appreciated
They've already been legally imported. A few people are already working with them.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Suprised.....these have been in the country almost 2 years, I know of at least 2 people having groups (if not a few more) and have literally seen nothing on those peoples experience with these. Hopefully they're documenting successes and failures when/if these get released a little more

21 - 40 of 47 Posts