Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I just get a group of 4 young Ameerega pepperi " orange head" aged 6/7 months.

it is a truly beautiful species , and for now , even if they are in the tank discovery phase , they are still clearly visible and not fearful when opening doors.

So I open this post to a maximun Reaping information on your different way of raising them , whether in terms of T ° , feeding, difference between male and female , and all that may be relevant for their livestock .

because we find that very little has infortions their topic on the net

I have had some information breeder from whom I have purchased, but think it would be good if we could use this post to accumulate information like this can be done for other species

you can also post pictures of your pepperi Ameerega " orange head" which can allow to see the different morph of this species

I post so you some picture of mine

thank you in advance for your return

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Amazing pics and animals, very nice sorry I don't keep any but many here have had great success with this species. I would suggest a really good sized tank would suit them best. At 6/7 months they have some really nice color, the breeder did a great job of providing you with top notch animals, I would certainly take his or her advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts