Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have recently gotten a 75 gallon and was about to begin the process of designing it. I have been researching and really enjoy the looks and habitat of the ameerega Pepperi and Bassleri. I like the idea of incorporating a stream/pond and mimicking where they would be found in nature. My first question is how available are these in the hobby and how much do they typically cost? I haven't seen many ads as of late of anyone selling any. Secondly are there any other pdf's that are found in a similar ecosystem that could be an alternate shoice?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Availability is hit or miss-- when my abesio lay their three clutches a year, they are at least 10-15 tads/clutch. This is typical of this class of frogs. Cost is somewhat linked to this inconsistent breeding; I'd guess $50-75 for well started juvies and $100+ for sexed.

Hello, I have recently gotten a 75 gallon and was about to begin the process of designing it. I have been researching and really enjoy the looks and habitat of the ameerega Pepperi and Bassleri. I like the idea of incorporating a stream/pond and mimicking where they would be found in nature. My first question is how available are these in the hobby and how much do they typically cost? I haven't seen many ads as of late of anyone selling any. Secondly are there any other pdf's that are found in a similar ecosystem that could be an alternate shoice?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts