Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I have to chuckle at the comments ... on a TV show that shows naked people trying to survive in a jungle place....and you all see and hear frogs...just insane...but I love it...and non - froggers would never ever understand....what a great post...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I have to chuckle at the comments ... on a TV show that shows naked people trying to survive in a jungle place....and you all see and hear frogs...just insane...but I love it...and non - froggers would never ever understand....what a great post...
I specifically look for Nat Geo shows in netflix, and watch bear vs wild, and dual survival episodes shot in tropical places in hopes of seeing/hearing the frogs we keep. Haha. Its an addiction all of its own!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I specifically look for Nat Geo shows in netflix, and watch bear vs wild, and dual survival episodes shot in tropical places in hopes of seeing/hearing the frogs we keep. Haha. Its an addiction all of its own!
Haha! I watch those shows for the same exact reason:D

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
looks like A. Picta has a huge range then, this frog is also found in Suriname and i think Brazil as well.
Well if it's in Suriname they might be available.
its also found in Guyana as well.
Here is a pic of the Guyana population, though this frog has light colored legs this was the only one found by a snake person so she was not looking for them and just came across this frog and took a pic.
Ya with that huge a range, listed as "least concern", and being relatively colorful I'm kinda shocked we haven't seen a few pop up on kingsnake over the years :confused: (Seems at least as desirable to the masses as the 2 stripe green trivs)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very funny to see this thread as I too took notice when the show aired. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts