Dendroboard banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Not too recent but around 5 years ago Sean Stewart had some on his website from a shipment from Europe.

To the OP, you don't see them anymore because they are from Peru which has been closed to WC export for some time. Last I heard, understory wasn't able to get permits for macero, although I believe they're working with cainarachi. Very similar looking frogs.
Correct. Sean Stewart did bring some in many years ago.

Also correct is UE. They are currently attempting a breeding program with them, but it is still in the infancy stages.
Same with Silverstonei.
Whether it will be successful or not remains to be seen, but if it is, it will probably still be a few years before they will be formally introduced into the US hobby.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ameerega Macero

I am new to this hobby, in fact I havent even started except for all the info I've read. But i was looking for frogs that just stood out to me and i found ameerega macero and knew that i wanted it. But i found out that you can't get it. I emailed understory Enterprises about it and heres what they said. uploadfromtaptalk1424184743285.jpg . The first email is me and the second is them responding. I know quite a few people have been looking for this so i thought you guys would like to know about it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts