Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone....

I've kept dendrobat Tinks, Glats, phylobates, auratus and azureus.... but I've never even seen the Amazonicus or Lamis !! I am planting my new tanks now and am going to let them settle as I work out any quirks.. but in the mean time I am of course deciding on what frogs I want.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some info on the Amazonicus and Lamis frogs, and their Husbandry?? I want to know all I can about them!!!! They are so beautiful !!! Also anything more on Pimilio's and imitators, I cant seem to find anyone with available stock..or are these guys usually always going to be on a waiting list basis???....aswell as any sugestions on where and how I should go about getting ahold of these. Right now, I've been purchasing from a local breeder Shaun Stewart,(Great Frogs) In Columbia MD.

Thanks Swann

·
Administrator
13,229 Posts
Re: Amazonicus and Lamasi!!! where do I get them, and find i

Its called waiting lists.. No one I know of has them ready. If so I would have them both.

Lamasi waiting lists can be up to 2 years long. Amazonicas can be a bit shorter.

swann said:
Hello, everyone....

I've kept dendrobat Tinks, Glats, phylobates, auratus and azureus.... but I've never even seen the Amazonicus or Lamis !! I am planting my new tanks now and am going to let them settle as I work out any quirks.. but in the mean time I am of course deciding on what frogs I want.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me some info on the Amazonicus and Lamis frogs, and their Husbandry?? I want to know all I can about them!!!! They are so beautiful !!! Also anything more on Pimilio's and imitators, I cant seem to find anyone with available stock..or are these guys usually always going to be on a waiting list basis???....aswell as any sugestions on where and how I should go about getting ahold of these. Right now, I've been purchasing from a local breeder Shaun Stewart,(Great Frogs) In Columbia MD.

Thanks Swann

1 - 2 of 2 Posts